Friday, November 19, 2004

Pissed...

i'm soo pissed now.
cause my friend told me stuff that i was really pissed..
firstly, i told him abt how excited i was about after a levels..
and what the fuck did he say, you better study harder..
What??? you think i dunno that i need to study meh??
and say that i'm complacent.. Fuck.. i look complacent meh..
i was soo pissed.. giving me shit for nothing..
later on, he was nicer to me.. telling me about his church stufff..
fuck, do i look interested??? you give me shit then expect me to listen
to you?? i don' think so..
No, there's no double meaning in my its over. its just its over FOR MY exams...
i'm super ticked off and hope i'll get over it..
my mum also ticked me off by encouraging my friend...
you're my mother for crying out loud..
shouldn't you be on my side.. i'm really disappointed.

3 Comments:

Blogger zq said...

hey, chill k. sometimes people say things without meaning it, so don't take it to heart. as long as u have confidence in urself, why bother abt what other pple say? yeah? jia you for ur last few papers anyway, and cya ard.

November 19, 2004 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger J said...

Your friend probably thinks he knows whats best for you and concluded that you thinking and being excited about having fun after your A's implied that you are losing focus in your studies. I'm guessing tat studying for the A's can be a long and tiring road and looking foward to an oasis in the desert sometimes motivates 1 to move on with studying and not lose steam, thats not always bad but maybe he simply doesnt understand you as much as he think he does. Whichever the situation, I believe he means well, same goes for your mum. Just based on that alone, you might wanna let the situation slide and not take it too hard and be so pissed.
Aunt ABBEY :-)

November 19, 2004 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Jun said...

hey brother... dun let it get 2 ur head man... this kind of thing... jus let it in one ear and out the next... thinkin bout it will onli make u feel worst... but lookin at it from another angle ur fren probably was juz worried for u... sometimes tats the problem with human communication... its jus so hard to understand a fellow human... anyway jus heck it if it makes u feel bad and do wad u wan 2 do in life... afterall its ur life not theirs... take care man...

November 19, 2004 at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home