Friday, October 14, 2005

commissioning

i've been pretty beat up these few months.
with me getting into all sorts of trouble.
quite funny if you think about it.
but seems like i may not commission after all.
this year hasn't been the best of years for me.
had lotsa blessings coming back to me but alas i still feel lost.
couldn't concentrate. smoking, drinking, partying.
being irresponsible. haha...
kinda like the slacker i wanted to be. i sacrificed everything, from the girl i
was crazy about to my principles. i haven't had the best of attitudes.
but SOCE has made a difference and drilled me to excel and be the best i can be.

... kinda realised that my blog's been really dull and sad. no movie reviews and stupid stuff happening. i guess that was really how i felt in the past few months. dull and empty, perhaps SOCE was really the place for me. to toughen me up. haha.. cos some actually said i quite koo niang. haha..

Btw, happy birthday Christie :)

2 Comments:

Blogger no longer deluded said...

hey..are u alright? U dun seem too good. Call me or smthg someday when u're free ok? We havent seen or talked to one another for MONTHS:( Really hope everything's ok yup.

xuAn

October 16, 2005 at 11:11 PM  
Blogger Samuel Robin Chong said...

hey buddy... haha as u said i am really a blogger. well found ur blog at last! cos u said i cant find it... anyway work hard and perform well in Crescendo and dun worry too much about the rest. Stay cool man! "wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu".

October 22, 2005 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home