Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thailand Once More

its been almost 6 months since i went to thailand for an exercise,
i can't believe its been that long since someone ended my journey to become something i worked so hard for. i was cut because he had something against me.
well, boo hoo muthafucker cos i dun give a shit!
you may put me down and you may cause me pain, but i'll tell you something,
my life has more than what you'll ever have in twice of your miserable lives put together.
and thats not saying very much of your smal pathetic life.
you think that with abit of power you have, you can try to ruin someone else's life?
no way, cos we'll just bounce right back and you'll be sorry and despised by all those around you.
this time around i'll be going up there to do specs proud!
take care one and all.
Bon voyage...........................................

5 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Thailand I see, no wonder I couldnt get you. Well have a good trip and take care. Dude, dont bury so much hate inside, its not gonna do you any good. Lighten up and email me when U get back aight.
Peace.
J

April 29, 2006 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Jun said...

yo brother~ haha~ glad tat u can still be a commander... unlike me... i think we both experience similar setbacks... it doesnt matter wad others think... cos onli we know our own capabilities... well take care!

April 30, 2006 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger w said...

hey, received your msg.. hope u are doing well in thailand.. take care :)

May 7, 2006 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger leonard said...

DANIEL WUU. heyo

May 14, 2006 at 2:40 AM  
Blogger biq said...

yo dude.. such angst.. relac lah..

May 14, 2006 at 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home