Saturday, December 02, 2006

My 2 Fav Gals.....

been awhile since i blogged.
been busy at work and trying my best to keep occupied.. been feeling down lately. maybe work is getting to me. ha...
but last night was fun. went out with my 2 fav gals!! haha, Zeeq and Alex...
would have asked jerry but he was overseas. bro, your spirit was with us :) didn't drink much last night. had wine.. breezer and 1 shot of shit. didn't like it but it was cheap. haha...
i've been thinking alot about how selfish i was in the past. i screwed up with people who cared so much for me. but now, it seems that i'm getting what i deserve.
hope my winter will pass soon....
i'm looking forward to my Summer..................

P.S: yo Minyan, haha.. i'm heading to smu. thought about going to ntu but i have my doubts about going there.. tc...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wuuuuuuu how you doing bro? Was talking about you with my friend ks, think you shd know him right? Anyway meet up soon k? I go organize another 8 men bunk outing~

December 4, 2006 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger steven said...

hi edmund... haha 2 fav girls.. are better than one. Yeah. They are.. Oh well.. seeing your tonight.. :)... Have fun (=

December 6, 2006 at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home