Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Work

Man... i'm writing a post in the office cos i'm sooo lethargic rite now..
lets see.. to my left is the door leading to the stairs which by the way is super creepy...
to my right is the entrance to the main office area where the perm staff work..
behind me is my colleague who injured her knee, girl, u gotta take care of yourself!!
and to my front is the wall..
yes ladies and gents, i'm sitting facing the wall.. feels like i'm being punished in sec sch.. hey!
but i'm getting punished while being paid..haha, why can't schs do the same??
well, my day on the job is relatively mandane..
come into the office, sit on my ass and key in measurements into the system...
life's a breeze... hai....
maybe its the weather but i've been feeling rather down lately..
think i need more sun!!! while superman draws his powers from the sun, the sun makes make feel happier.. haha..
come out sunshine!! its time to BBQ my ass.. haha...
its Thursday.. weekend's round the corner, time for me to kick back and wake up later for a change.. this somewhat feels strangely like school days..
but i'm not complaining.. cos i get paid!! hahahahahahaha :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ade said...

wow neighbour.i've found your blog!your emoness is on par with me.not bad!i've raided it quite thoroughly in order to provide a better judgement of your level of deep thinking.tsk* not bad (: stay cool.

February 8, 2007 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger no longer deluded said...

aye fatass, dont complain abt the weather in singapore hor..it's FREAKING COLD here in amsterdam. It rains one moment, snows the other, then sun, then rain. siao one the weather here hahahah..

i miss singapore. awwwww.

February 8, 2007 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home